Many doctors like to be able to export all of their data for their own records or data analysis. You can download your data at anytime, live 24/7.
- Ensure you are logged into SurgicalPerformance
- Simply click on your username dropdown menu and select "Record Export"
3. This will take you to your settings, ensure the record export tab is selected and then simply click what module you would like to export.
4. This will automatically download the document to your download folder. Within Excel you can then filter accordingly to obtain the information you require. Example below, searching for number of first time pregnancies that results in natural delivery (click on image to enlarge if necessary).
5. Check out the video below to see how to filter and graph this data to give you more insight into your data. In this video we are creating a graph to show the comparison of abdominal & laparoscopic hysterectomies.